Online Yoga Classes, Courses, Workshops and Retreats – all from the comfort of your own home.
I support women who experience stress, overwhelm and burnout through deep rest, self-compassion and a trauma-informed approach to yoga and self-care.
Would you like to…
- let go of stress, emotional overwhelm and anxiety
- establish more self-compassion and kindness towards yourself
- hold space for your own needs
- create self-care practices that work for you, your lifestyle and your individual needs
- let go of what we think we should be doing and instead exploring what works for you
- slow down and bring more mindfulness into your life
These are ways we can work together
Fill your cup – Rest Reset
10 week online group course where we explore how deep rest, a trauma-informed yoga approach, practices for Nervous system regulation and embodied listening can support you feeling more rested, resilient, and empowered again.
Workshops and Retreats
I offer shorter workshops as well as Home Retreats. Find deep rest and recharge with gentle yoga, restorative yoga and meditation.
Transformative Rest – 1:1 programme
Transformative Rest is a yoga and coaching programme for women who support others and experience stress, overwhelm and burnout.
“I can highly recommend Fabi’s classes! She does not only teach lovely yoga courses but always combines the practices with very helpful lessons on how to be more mindful and less hard on yourself. I will always be happy to join again.”participant of online yoga course for stress release and self-care
I understand from my own experience that mindfulness, meditation and relaxation practices don’t always come easy. It can be so difficult to switch off yet we know how important it is to rest. Especially when supporting others through your work or private live it is important to have a space to release stress and overwhelm and reconnect to your own needs.
That’s why I offer a gentle and trauma-informed approach to my yoga teaching – taking into account your individual experience, making sure that you have space to listen to your own needs and taking off daily pressure.
Supporting your mental wellbeing through slowing down, rest, releasing stress and anxiety.
- Feel more rested
- Improve sleep
- Feel less anxious, overwhelmed, and stressed
- Release tension in your body
- Improve resilience
- Improve overall wellbeing
- Support your emotional and mental wellbeing